[RBS] Likrat Kallah raffle-need gift donations

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Mon Jul 22 12:49:42 IDT 2013

Likrat Kallah is in the midst of putting together its annual raffle and
Chinese auction.

 If you have a business and are able to donate a gift to the raffle- that
would be amazing and would help us in our endeavour to keep helping poor
kallahs throughout Israel. (B"H, we have merited to help 2007 kallahs
throughout Israel by giving them six household items for free.)

 A gift can be a service gift like a free manicure or coaching session or it
can be an actual item, if that is your line. (Of course, if you have some
new item in the house and you think it would make a great raffle gift cuz
you don't need it, that could also work.)

We will advertise your business in the brochure that each woman gets at the
evening.  If you give a gift, it will be on the display table with your
business name and if you give a service, we will prepare a special sign to
advertise you.  It's a great way for people to get to know your business.

Please be in touch and thanks for taking the time to help Likrat Kallah.

Thanks, Sadeena Pinhasik  050-909-4463