[RBS] OPEN YOGA DAY FOR KIDS

Avraham & Rachel Kolberg unzeryoga at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 17:59:15 IDT 2013

-- Hello again,
We are having an open day for kids at our Yoga studio.
The classes are for free and you can all send your kids to try out.
Yoga for children is very dynamic and active. It is different in nature
from the yoga that grownups do.
They can do advanced poses very quickly and do a much wider variety of
poses.
In short it is very fun, energetic, brings all the power out on the mat and
leaves the child calm, happy and concentrated.
It is worth while to try.
Plus if you sign up at the open day you can receive a 10% discount for the
whole year.
The open day will be on Monday the 29th of July (next week).

Girls' class:
age 6-8 10:00 am
age 9-12 11:00 am

Boys' class: