[RBS] Bizness Magazine is out with free coffee, cake and much more...

Ariel Topf arieltopf at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 23:51:23 IDT 2013

BS'D

Dear Readers,

We have completed the Bet Shemesh distribution of our 2nd Year
Anniversary issue. Please let us know if you did not receive it.

Elbaryo is also celebrating it's 1st year anniversary. You are invited
for a free coffee and cake. Must bring their ad with you!

Have fun with our "Anniversary Fun Page" for more freebies.

Expect our next issue before the chagim!

Best regards and enjoy your reading!

Ariel

--
Ariel Topf
Founder

BIZNESS CONSULTING DIVISION
www.BiznessPro.com*
Use our 30 years of experience building businesses to build yours.