[RBS] BRIS SPECIAL ~ In honour of the Royal Birth

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Jul 23 22:34:14 IDT 2013

In honour of the birth of His Royal Highness the Prince of Cambridge we are
offering the following on any bris booked between now and 8 days after
his birth:

~ FREE ENGLISH TEA!  We have imported real ENGLISH TEA bags and will serve
them at any bris in the next week - and yes there is a difference!
SERVED  WITH MILK OF COURSE !

~FREE ENGLISH SCONES! - if we can figure out how to make them :)

MAZAL TOV ENGLAND !!

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~ Catering, Party Planning and Decor
~077 78 555 11~ www.besimcha-israel.com