[RBS] We need an apt for Shabbat Bar Mitzva (August 3rd)- can any one help

Sharon Shahrabani rentbetshemesh at 013.net
Fri Jul 26 12:03:33 IDT 2013

Hi All!

We are looking for an apartment for our family members on this coming
Shabbat for a Bar Mitzvah,- Parshat Re'Eh, 26 Av, August 3rd.

Can anyone lend his apartment that is close to us (we live on Dolev and
Ayalon - Dolev 28th), or rent it for the Shabbat? Any help would be greatly
appreciated!!

thank you

Looking forward to hear anything

Sharon Shahrabani
Nachal Dolev 28
RBS A
rentbetshemesh at 013.net
0523-621174 (preferably text if possible)

02-9999503