[RBS] Desperately seeking donations for 5-year old boy

Mark Chass mchass at arrowtelsystems.com
Sat Jul 27 23:10:24 IDT 2013

A 5-year old boy who attends a special needs gan where I work is in
desperate need for a camp in August.  The family is doing very poorly.
Aside from living in poverty, the mother has mental issues that make it
difficult for her to care for her son.  In addition, both parents are older
and have trouble dealing with a younger child, and as a result they become
emotionally abusive.  The boy has been at the gan camp in July, but there
isn't anything for August.

We have located a camp at Yishi, which is a full day program that also
provides a hot meal and hasaot.  I am trying to get the Revacha to pay at
least some of the cost of the camp, but in the meantime I am trying to raise
the funds b/c there really is no option for this boy to not get out of their
home for a few hours a day.

Donations may be funded through the Givat Sharet Chesed Committee or you can
give me your donation.  In either case I can pick up the money.  Please note
that we need to raise the funds ASAP for this to work.

Please let me know ASAP if you are able to help out by making any donation,
no matter how small.  You can call me with any questions (054-744-6687).
`Thanks very much.

Aurlie Chass