[RBS] Colour war paraphernalia on Dolev,Ayalon etc

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Jul 28 01:41:07 IDT 2013

This is  a very fair request but just so everyone knows, they have every
intention of taking it all down at the end of color war.   I believe one of
the closing activates or contests is cleaning up their  color of stuff hung
around town.  I am quite sure it will be down by Monday night IYH .

Now if we could get everyone else  to clean up THEIR stuff we'd be in good
shape !

Shavua tov