[RBS] Use these weeks of summer for Focus Evaluations

Shimshon Alpert shimshonalpert at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 09:56:11 IDT 2013

The evaluation takes only one meeting, although  parental paperwork is
needed prior, so that I can review and include the areas most in need of
testing.

If your teen or child (or spouse or self) is not paying attention, is
missing organization, is a behavior challenge, or more, chances are my
evaluation can be very enlightening.

I also develop treatment plans so that the school and the home can work in
harmony, using the same set of tools.

And, I treat both children and adults to improve their focus, reduce their
stress, and increase their sense of cooperative well being.

--
Shimshon Alpert
I solve problems, for your benefit