[RBS] Thank You Residents of RBS-A

Yehuda Geoffrey Stebbins wfcnet at aol.com
Sun Jul 28 10:27:01 IDT 2013

I  am a resident of RBS-A, and wish to thank the numerous positive replies to my posting about keeping the streets of RBS -A clean. It should not matter who is elected Mayor, anyone who is elected to this prestigious position should be concerned about the state of our existing neighborhood, for it is us that pay his salary. Talking about expanding the number of apartments in RBS is well and good but not to the exclusion of the state of our streets, the noise pollution and illegal dangerous parking. Please this point must be emphasized at all the Mayoral meetings and is not dependent on party politics .
The mayor MUST employ more municipal workers and they should be empowered to ticket offenders.

Yehuda Geoffrey Stebbins
wfcnet at aol.com

A Concerned RBS-A resident