[RBS] Fwd: Do you have a camera that takes T-type battery????

HashemRocks6761 hashemrocks6761 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 06:50:59 IDT 2013

Why hasnt this bee posted yet?

Thanks
- Hadas

From: HashemRocks6761 <hashemrocks6761 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue Jul 30 16:37:52 GMT+03:00 2013
To: rbs at cs.huji.ac.il
Subject: Do you have a camera that takes T-type battery????

I have an olympus camera that broke when I lent it out. I have no idea what the problem is since I couldnt temember which girl in school borrowed it, so I couldnt ask what happened or make someone pay for the damage.
I don't know if the problem is my camera or my battery,if you have a stylus tough olympus or any camera that takes a T-type battery, I'd like to borrow it and your camera to see if my camera is broken or I need a new camera.
Please e-mail if you know of anyone who can help.