[RBS] JFS news -- we have expanded to Haifa

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sun Jun 2 02:32:17 IDT 2013

What a happy development, so please let your Northern friends and family
know that we now have an office in Haifa.  Debbie Jacobson-Maisels is
our Clinical Director there, and she can be reached at debbie at jfsisrael.org

Other news... Our Empty Spaces group is up and running well, and now we
are hoping for a few more Single Moms so that we can get that group
started already -- the hangup seems to be time of day, so with more
Moms, there are maybe enough for a daytime group and an evening group.
Tell any single mom that you know, as this group can be a powerhouse of
help.

Any interest in another Marriage Boot Camp class?  Individual sessions
are always available on this topic, and they are really painless and
effective, both.  And, unlike other "marriage counseling", we do not see
husbands and wives together.  Works better and quicker that way.

As always we are ready to help you with a large variety of clinical
tools for you, your marriage, your children, and we are always happy to
accept suggestions for classes and groups for the community.

By the way, in case there are any of you who do not know, we serve the
Jerusalem area, Tel Aviv, Beit Shemesh area, and of course now Haifa.
We welcome your email or call, and we offer as always, our Fair Share
fee schedule.

Become a JFS family and reap the benefit of sturdier health and happiness.

--
Jewish Family Services
Your Agency for Therapy and Social Work Services

02.999.9330
email:  office at jfsisrael.org