[RBS] Summer MEGA Mall is June 3rd, TOMORROW!!!

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 12:18:02 IDT 2013

Talia and Tracey's Summer Mega Mall is B'H TOMORROW, June 3rd at Beis Tefilla Simcha Hall, RBS A.  As in the past we will have morning and night hours.

When: TOMORROW!! Monday June 3rd
Morning: 11-1
Evening: 7-10.30

Where: Beis Tefilla Simcha Hall, Nachal Refaim

NO ENTRY FEE!!
SPLIT THE POT CASH RAFFLE!!!
LOTS OF NEW VENDORS!!!
VENDOR DISCOUNT AND SPECIAL OFFER COUPONS AVAILABLE FOR KEHILLA CARD HOLDERS, pick up your coupons at the Kehilla Card Stand at the main entrance to the hall
SIGN UP FOR A KEHILLA CARD ON THE DAY AND GET A FREE CD!!!

Save the date, we hope to see you there.

Tracey and Talia
--
Tracey Lipman
www.traceylipman.etsy.com