[RBS] [RBS2] Attention dog owners!

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 13:27:04 IDT 2013

two dogs scared the living daylights out of schoolkids waiting for a bus
the other day.  the dogs might be trained, but human beings are
instinctively afraid of predatory animals.   i would not want a child to be
hit by a car running away from My dog....

ps - there is also rabies running around the country, which means some
OTHER stray might infect  YOUR loose dog....