[RBS] Does Your Computer Want to Make You Scream????

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Jun 2 17:44:06 IDT 2013

Call PC Integrity if you would like a technician to come to your home to
repair your computer!

The following are areas that we service: BS; RBS; surrounding Moshavim up
and down route #38; the greater Jerusalem area- including Beitar, Tzur
Hadassah, Har Homa etc...

Likewise, we have a professionally equipped lab in Migdal Hamayim where you
can bring your laptops and desktops in for repair.

Remote repairs available when applicable.

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447

http://www.pc-integrity.com/