[RBS] reminder - toilet training workshop TOMORROW

Henchie Weinreb hnweinreb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 12:25:57 IDT 2013

A one-session workshop in RBS on the topic of TOILET TRAINING WITH LESS
STRESS will take place b"eH on Tuesday, June 4, at the home of Sheera
Scherman, nachal sorek 12/5 at 8:00 p.m. The fee for this workshop is 30
nis. The workshop will address assessing your toddler's toilet
training readiness, practical tips for decreasing stress, solutions for
some common problems, and information about bedwetting and regression (when
a child goes back to diapers or has many accidents after toilet
training already finished). Like many parenting tasks, toilet
training requires a lot of energy, but it can also be a positive experience
for you and your child -- find out how! For further information call
02-999-0506 or email hnweinreb at gmail.com.

There has b"H been a lot of very positive feedback from those who have
already attended this workshop. The following is a quote from Tamar, who
attended the toilet training workshop in Modiin: "Henchie's workshop is
extremely informative and helpful. It's clear that she has researched the
topic thoroughly and presents it in a clear fashion with a lot of practical
advice that you can take with you. From the QA session you can see she has
the experience and insight to direct parents according to their specific
issues and needs. I didn't know the topic was so broad until I attended her
workshop! And last but not least, after struggling with training my 3 year
old son for a while, 24 hours after implementing Henchie's advice he became
completely trained!"

TOILET TRAINING WORKSHOP
when: Tuesday, June 4, at 8:00 PM
where: home of Sheera Scherman, nachal sorek 12/5 (across from bar kol)
fee: 30 nis