[RBS] ONLY Jewish employees with Rav Movil Movers...

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Jun 2 18:31:04 IDT 2013

B''sd

If you or anyone you know  will be needing to hire a mover in the near
future, please allow me to give you a few helpful suggestions;.

keep in mind that all movers  charge virtually the same amount per your
move. There are only TWO major differences between them:

a. sometimes they will claim to hire only Jewish employees.   this is almost
impossible to verify, but most of us are not stupid, and if the person
coming into your home to move your most valuable material pocessions makes
you feel very nervous, you can bet that they are likely NOT Jewish!
b. the entire moving experience should be supervised by either the owner or
a manager, and you should never feel pressured by anyone working for the
company. During summer months, it is not uncommon for the company to book
many moves in one day and that often leads to pressure on everyone,
including YOU the client.

After experience with numerous movers over my nearly 13 years in Ramat Bet
Shemesh, Rav Movil Movers is BY FAR the best to work with. Every single
factor mentioned above is carefully  considered and every single piece of
your furniture is handled by  calm and very strong young men who are
considerate of your every need and request.

Please  write me at the address below for more information or a no
obligation quote.

You will not  be sorry!

Beryl Shmuel
Marketing manager; Rav Movil Movers