[RBS] Fabulous Fiction- a 3-part writing workshop with Riva Pomerantz!

Miriam Epstein miriam.epstein at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:43:12 IDT 2013

Fabulous Fiction!

A Three-Part Writing Workshop

.         Learn Riva's Magical 3 R's of Perfect Plot

.         Let's Talk Dialogue!

.         Structure! Structure! Structure! The hows and whys of building a
great story

.         Peek behind-the-scenes at the creation of Riva's bestselling
novels

.         Tap into your own inner resources to unlock your fabulous writing
potential

Riva Pomerantz is the author of six bestselling books and an acclaimed
fiction writer for Mishpacha Magazine. She is also a trained life coach and
an international motivational speaker.

Starts Wednesday June 19 at 9:30 a.m.  Sign up soon as spots are filling up
fast!   50-60 shekels per class depending on number of students.  If you can
host please let me know!  The hostess should live in RBS Aleph.

Call Miriam Epstein 02-999-3396 or just e-mail me!