[RBS] Don't Miss! 550,000 NIS Apts - Nofei HaGan Presentation!

anonymom anonymom2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 16:50:53 IDT 2013

BS"D

Dear Friends:
Yes! There are still a few apts left for 550,000 NIS. Think what a great investment this is to rent out to young couples. At 3000 NIS a month you make a yearly return of 7%!

Nofei HaGan is located on the corner of Maor and Hayarden.
Because the land auction is next week, we would like to meet you personally at our office on Dolev 38 in parking area.
On Motzei Shabbos at 9:30 & on Sunday evening at 8:30, we are having a project presentation in our office. We will have available all the plans as well as area maps, the project manager and our staff, to answer all your questions.
We hope you can make it,

Shoshana Lepon
054-842-4019
 ‭‮