[RBS] Invitation to meet young leaders in Beit Shemesh, all sectors + Job Opportunities.

Ilana Berg bergilana at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 18:13:50 IDT 2013

Hello

We are a group of young people who care about the dialogue between sectors in Beit Shemesh, and we begin an initiative of a series of meetings and collaborations - practical, between young leaders from all communities
in Beit Shemesh, in order to learn from each other and together discuss
and clarify issues and to find a common way of life for better future for the city. As well as through joint activities of Help
 Others. The program is supported by a partnership of the Jewish Agency together Beit Shemesh.
 Program to promote about two meetings a month ..
We need now also mentors young people have the ability to guide these discussions, a fair fee.
For details please email  SHALOMBEITSHEMESH at GMAIL.COM    or call 0548774300