[RBS] SERVICES: Neurotherapy in Coaching -- its for everyone

Shimshon Alpert shimshonalpert at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 17:00:49 IDT 2013

Summer is about to begin, and along with it, new clients with new goals.

My work is unique -- I use biology to rebuild personality strengths and
weaknesses.  The work is affordable and it moves dynamically.

We conquer goals you want to target, such as:
     Lowered stress
     Control over episodes of anxiety
     Better harmony in the home
     Increased personal organization
     Improved sleep at night
     Reduction of "bad" habits
     Increased attention and focus

I have limited appointments available, in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and the Beit
Shemesh area, so please inquire sooner rather than later.

Thank you,
Shimshon

--
Shimshon Alpert