[RBS] Over 1,000 nis in Prizes in Bizness Magazine

Ariel Topf arieltopf at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 23:24:11 IDT 2013

BS'D

Dear Readers,

The June issue of Bizness Magazine is already online: www.biznessmag.com

Distribution of the hard copy starts tonight. Let us know if you are
within the distribution area and you did not receive it by Wednesday.

Have fun answering our Expert Quiz for a chance to win great prizes
sponsored by Handyman Tzvi, Ariel Levy, Zislick and Carmit Shoes. You
can send in the page with the answers by mail or you can answer online
at www.biznessmag.com/quiz

Bizness Magazine distribution areas:

CIRCULATION NOW
17,000 COPIES!!!

Bet Shemesh

Ramat Bet Shemesh
Ramat Shilo
Sheinfeld
Nofei Aviv

Jerusalem

Har Nof
Rehavia
Shaarei Chesed
German Colony-New!
Ramat Eshkol
Romema-New!
Arzei Habira
Minhat Yitzchak
Ganei Geula-New!

Best regards and enjoy reading!

Ariel

--
Ariel Topf
Founder

BIZNESS CONSULTING DIVISION
www.BiznessPro.com
Use our 30 years of experience building businesses to build yours.