[RBS] NT Realty News, Home Sales/Rentals

Dan Sivan dansivan at netvision.net.il
Mon Jun 10 00:43:09 IDT 2013

NadlanTown News:
Minister of Finance Yair Lapid proposes building 25,000 apartments a year:
The national housing plan sets a target for the planning authorities to
provide detailed plans for at least 80,000 housing units by the end of 2014.
RENTALS in RBS: (commercial property)

  -  15 sqm office on Dolev, incl bathroom and a/c NIS 1,380 per month

Ramat Bet Shemesh "G" SALES(sample only) NEW PROJECTS:
 http://www.nadlantown.com/ListingProject.asp    Enquire in our office!!

Click below to view them!!!

    SPECIAL: 5 room duplex (approx 140sqm) with garden, attached covered pkg
, storeroom and challal (option tyo expand and split into up to 3 rental
units!!)for only NIS 1,385,000 Do not miss out!!!
http://www.nadlantown.com/PKRes.asp

 -5 rms from NIS 1,150,000, includes parking and storeroom
 -3 RMS WITH MAGNIFICENT VIEWS FROM nis 890,000 only 2 left!!

  One stop shop in RBS G, consider the following:

A) We do all the homework for you and meet your exact requirements and
specifications having extensive knowledge about all the available projects
in RBS G, we know which kablan is willing to" bend "more and offer better
prices,terms of payments,etc.

B) We will help you negotiate the best deal for you in front of the kablan
because we sell  by quantity, the kablanim also prefers us to sell to you
because we have the necessary "patience" and know the Anglo mentality very
well with over 12 years experience in RBS and with an impecable ethical  and
professional record (we can provide many references to back this up)

C) We will help you with the finance and to get a lawyer that has experience
with kablanim as well as engineers, archiects and interior designers if need
be.

D) We can sell your existing home and give you a good discount on our
commission. You also enjoy the benefit of "one stop shop" taking a lot of
pressure from the buying and selling all at once, this is worth money and
health!

We have plots of land(approx 1/2 dunam ) for sale starting at NIS 1,350,000
for  free standing vilas
RBS A SALES (sample only)
-	EXCUSIVE ! on Lachish 5.5 rms, very invested, central a/c, large
upgraded kitchen, Large succa porch and Garden, view, small building, 1st
floor,additional  rental unit, keen vendors!! NIS 1,680,000 MAKE AN OFFER!!
http://nadlantown.com/DetailProp.asp?NT=111
- 4 large rooms on Dolev, huge 30sqm porch,eat in kitchen, option to expand,
covered pkg with attached storeroom.NIS 1,299,000
- 5 RMS ON Arugot, low floor, huge suca porch, magnificent view, new
kitchen, central a/c,storeroom .NIS 1,698,000
- 4 .5 rms on Timna, large salon, postcard views, nice size succa porch,
central a/c, modern kitchen, storeroom. NIS 1,190,000
  -  New on th mkt:5 rms (1 small) on Lachish, low floor, large salon, 3 air
exposures, must sell NIS 1,299,000
 - 5 rms (1 small) on Sorek, large succa porch, garden, storeroom and
covered pkg ,NIS 1,580,000 make an offer!
  - 6 rms on Katlav, modern kitchen, garden, large succa porch, storeroom
and covered pkg, NIS 1,550,000
  - 4 rms on Maor,shabat elevator, a/c,bars, storeroom, great location, NIS
1,280,000 ONO
 - 4 rms (1 small) Micha, fantastic view, option to extend, central, a/c ,
NIS 1,099,000 worth seeing!
  -4 rms (1 small) on Luz,great view, well kept, option to add 20sqm legally
asking NIS 1,090,000 Flex.
 - 4 rms, Shvil Hagichon, quiet location, 2 potches, option to expand, grat
apt, asking NIS 1,350,000
 - 3 rms on Zohar, large salon, storeroom and covered pkg(can rent as shop
or office)nis 1,050,000
  -4 rms on Matta, option to add on the attic (up to 3 rms) large succa
porch, small bldg, low flr NIS 1,150,000
  -4.5 rms on Micha,new in the market, low floor, new kitchen, large porch,
NIS 1,380,000 MAKE AN OFFER!
  -5 rms (1 rm double sized come make 6th room) R Silo very invested , large
porch, view , serious seller NIS 1,680,000 Flex
  -6.5 rms, Ramat Shilo, entrance level, huge porch, can be split, NIS
1,699,000
  -3 rms, Zohar, nr central shopping center, opyion to leggally build
another room, NIS 1,070,000
 - 4 rms on Nachshon, airy & bright , nice view, option to extend, reduced
to NIS 1,099,000 for quick sale!!
 - 4 rms on Dolev, close to shopping center and public transport,
magnificent view and covered pkg lot,NIS 1,165,000
 - 6 rms on Dolev, airy & bright, very invested NIS 1,450,000
- 5 rms on HaYarkon, country style, plus office/rental unit, view,large
garden with fruit trees.NIS1,550,000
  -New in the mkt, 4 rms Ramat Shilo, low floor, spacious, invested, rare
find in most sought-after-location Reduced to  NIS 1,350,000
 - 6 rms , Ramat Shilo, invested, view, garden,a/c NIS 1,980,000 flex
 - 5.5 duplex on Dolev, well kept and very invested, 3 air exposures,
magnificent views, NIS 1,599,000 Negotiable
  -5 rms on Ayalon, very invested, huge porch, view, spacious and modern
kitchen, double size master bedroom,option to expand NIS 1,680,000
  -8 rms duplex, Ramat shilo, succa porch with view,storeroom, invested
throughout, Reduced to NIS 2,050,000
  -3 rms , Ramat Shilo, large salon, invested, storeroom, good size
porch.NIS 1,080,000
 - 6.5 rms "like cottage"on Dolev, large garden, invested, succa porch,
option to expand,one of a king in sought after location NIS 2,500,000
  -One of a kind...cottage on Luz, 6 rms , option to expand, huge garden
(approx 400sqm!!)NIS 3,300,000
  -5 rms on Maor, succa porch, large storeroom, view, rare find in such
sought after location.NIS 1,490,000
 - Lovely Ramat Shilo duplex divided into 3 units! NIS 2,350,000
  -4 rms on Sorek, panoramic views, fantastic cross ventilation, storeroom
reduced to NIS1,199,000 flex
  -7 rms on Dolev, 2 master bedrooms, option to build attic, includes self
contained 2 rm unit (no steps to go in), la\\rge garden and succa porchNIS
2,100,000
  -5 rms on Katlav, garden and large succa porch, covered pkg and storeroom,
option to add approx 50sqm NIS 1,390,000
  -6 room pent-cottage with a 2 room rental unit/office in Ramat Shilo,
NIS2,300,000
  -7.5 rms , Timna, single level, can split into 3 units (or 2), huge succa
porch and garden, view NIS 1,990,000
  - 5 rms on Ein Gedi, well kept and invested, garden and large porch, NIS
1,590,000.
  - 5 rms on Dolev, well kept, 2 porches, view, large storeroom, opt to
expand NIS 1,799,000
   -5 rms , Dolev, centrally located, invested kitchen, airy &
bright.NIS1,450,000
    Ramat Bet Shemesh A Residential Rentals(sample only):
             4 rms on Lachish, private entrance 2 porches, view, a/c NIS
4,000 from 1/7/2013
	2 rms , Lachish, 35 sqm, ground level, a/c, garden 25sqm,large
bedroom with 4 door wardrove, private entrance, from 1/8NIS 2,400 incl
arnona
	2 rms, Ramat shilo,35 sqm, including arnona and water NIS 2,200

Remember we also do Property Management (can provide references on request)
We constantly need new homes for sale and rent in all areas of Bet Shemesh,
please contact us!

Nadlan Town Real Estate Ltd.,
Setting the standards in real estate...

office 972 -2 -9999 -456   cell 972- 527- 635- 634
email: dansivan at netvision.net.il
visit our website:  www.nadlantown.com

-----
No virus found in this message.