[RBS] FYI traffic disruptions in Jslm

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Jun 11 01:04:15 IDT 2013

I received this and thought it may be helpful for others:

There's going to be a Formula One car event in Jslm  at the end of this
week. As a result, many streets in the downtown/Old City area are going to
be CLOSED for much of Thursday and Friday.

This announcement is in Hebrew (the ENglish version on the city website
didn't specify the streets.)

http://www.jerusalem.muni.il/jer_main/TopSiteJeru.asp?newstr=2
<http://www.jerusalem.muni.il/jer_main/TopSiteJeru.asp?newstr=2&src=/jer_sys
/muni/messages/item_news.asp?msg_id=18106+cat=0+sec_id=29>
&src=/jer_sys/muni/messages/item_news.asp?msg_id=18106+cat=0+sec_id=29

I got a Facebook message with the following road closures:

rehov hatzanhaim,
the kikar safra tunnel (both directions),
roads leading up to sha'ar yaffo,
derech hevron from miriam hahashmonait (baka) to the old city,
mamilla roads,
king david street,
agron street,
david remez (old train station),
keren hayesod (from shalom aleichem street, southwards),
jabotinsky,
derech beit lechem from emek refaim (liberty bell park) to king david
street.