[RBS] email list

Henchie Weinreb hnweinreb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 13:26:38 IDT 2013

I have put together one and two session workshops on a range of parenting
topics, and I am trying to put together an email list to let people know
more directly whenever I am presenting a workshop. If you would like to be
added to this list, please send me an email requesting to be added. The
topics that I have prepared thus far include:

the newborn stage
healthy sleep habits for babies age 4 - 24 months
toilet training with less stress
successful bedtime age 2 - 5
striving for excellence vs. perfectionism (as applies to parenting)
how to step out of power struggles with your children

I am b"eH preparing a workshop on reducing sibling rivalry, which I will
hopefully be presenting after the summer.

Also, if anyone has a topic they would like to hear about, you can email me
with suggestions for future workshops.

Henchie Weinreb