[RBS] COLMAR'S FEELING THE HEAT ARE YOU ????

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 15:37:36 IDT 2013

Feeling the heat ??

Colmar can help make life easier[and cooler]

Try our coldcuts either for lunches or sandwiches or for your trips
overseas: we have
Corned Beef, Pastrami, Roast Beef or Pickled Tongue

Or have our great meat/chicken platters for Shabbos or your
Simcha

For your Shabbos meals we have ready vacuum packed brisket
cooked and sliced with either a Savoury or Honey/Mustard or Cranberry
Sauce

Try our individual meat pies and chicken and mushroom pies [looks like a
shtrudel ]

If you are having a barbeque we have great matured Entrocote
steaks, Burgers and Boerewors

Also uncooked corned beef and briskets nicely trimmed so
they are easier to cook OR we can cook and slice the meat
for you at a small extra cost.

We also have Chopped and Danish Herring and Kichel and of course Biltong

ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL
MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HAMAOR

THE MEAT IS EITHER RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN OR
SHEIRIT YISRAEL

Call us at 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4

Hope you have a good week,

Margaret and Colin Abrams

No virus found in this message.

Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!