[RBS] Reminder: chug bayit invitation for tonight!

Rafi and Shifra Goldmeier goldmeier.family at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 06:43:12 IDT 2013

tonight's chug bayit will be a great opportunity to see why so many
people are excited about Eli Cohen's candidacy. Come to meet Eli Cohen,
hear his vision and plans for the city, and formulate your own opinion...

You are cordially invited to meet *Bet Shemesh candidate for Mayor ELI
COHEN* this Thursday, June 13, 2013, at 8:30 P.M. in the home of Harold
and Ethel Goldmeier at Nachal Luz 12/3. *NO SOLICITATION OF FUNDS.*

Eli is running on a platform that will address the needs of all sectors
of the Bet Shemesh community, especially the urgent matters like planned
growth and development, better use of resources and taxes.  He
recognizes the need for more services in a growing community like our
own hospital, new and expanded road systems, synagogues and schools, and
local services for special needs children and teenagers.

Eli is also the only candidate to date who has made a point of forming a
team to learn the issues of RBS in order to formulate a plan to deal
with them and get our issues resolved thereby improving our quality of life.

Here is your chance to meet the candidate and grill him on his
positions. Please RSVP.

Best Regards,
Dr. Harold Goldmeier
Ramat Bet Shemesh, Israel and
Chicago, Il.
050 2619116
773-764-4357
/Managing Partner, Goldmeier Investments LLC/
/Business Management And Development Consultant/
/Instructor American Jewish University, Aardvark Israel Gap Year
Program, Tel Aviv/