[RBS] Reminder - Tonight: Chug Bayit with Mayoral Candidate Eli Cohen

The Palmers ypalmer70 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 07:45:46 IDT 2013

We live in a large neighborhood with a lot of residents bli ayin hara. Our
next mayor and council will have direct impacts on our daily lives. We want
to give you the chance to meet one of the candidates, ask your questions,
and get answers.

Below are details of the next Chug Bayit with Eli Cohen.

Yoni Palmer
RBS Mateh Head, Eli Cohen for Mayor

When: Thursday

Time: 20.30

Where: 12/3 Nachal Luz, the home of Harold and Ethel Goldmeier

You can ask in English and you'll get answers in English too!