[RBS] Lema'an Achai is once again collecting clothes in excellent condition

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu Jun 13 10:20:34 IDT 2013

A huge yishar koach to our volunteers who regularly sort out clothes at  our
clothes machsan.   They have now succeeded in clearing all the pre-Pesach
backlog!
Therefore, we are letting you know that you can once again start bringing
clothes in excellent condition to our drop-off box in the parking lot of 120
Nehar Hayarden.  Please make sure the clothes are not faded and have no
stains or holes.
Thanks for your support!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02)5471802