[RBS] Beit Shemesh Elections‏

Aaron Kaplan aaronkaplan at outlook.com
Thu Jun 13 13:02:34 IDT 2013

Dear Residents,

We are looking for candidates for the Beit Shemesh Mayor.
The required qualifications are:
- idealistic
- familiar with Beit Shemesh problems and has an agenda of possible solutions
- good relations with local religious and secular communities
- both yeshiva and academic background
- proven management skills
- fluent in at least three languages including Hebrew and English
- architectural design background - a big advantage

The update:
We found a very suitable candidate but we would like to meet more.
The big advantage of Rav Moshe Abutbul is that he can keep publishing notes about his activities in a positive light in local newspapers on the account of Beit Shemesh residents till the elections day.
We are looking for contributors that could help support the campaign of the alternative candidate.
All support types will be very appreciated e.g.: good advice, sharing experience, contacts etc.

Thanks in advance,
Aaron Kaplan