[RBS] new stock of handbags, wallets and baby bags, sale continues

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 14:30:44 IDT 2013

I design and handmake stylish and functional bags for all life stages.  From baby bags to beyond my bags are designed and handmade with attention to detail.  I work hard to create a product line where stylish can be practical too. The pockets are where you need them, the seams are enclosed so you can't see them, a design that makes sense.  Finally you can say you have found 'the bag', because if I don't have it in stock I can design and make it for you.  Put the FUN back into FUNctional.

Buy for yourself or send my website link as a nudge to someone who will buy a present for you :)  http://www.traceylipman.etsy.com.  The ideal end of year appreciation present, a gift your child's teacher will love.

 I have lots of new stock some of which I have not had a chance to photograph yet.
- Family Passport and Ticket holder pouches https://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=6082474
- New stock of handbags in gorgeous colors https://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=10062963
- New stock of wristlets and wallets/purses https://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=10062963
- New stock of coin holder pouches with plastic ID window https://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=10965701
- New stock of faux leather and faux suede wristlets https://www.etsy.com/listing/153343376/faux-suede-leather-vegan-friendly?ref=shop_home_active
- New stock of Shabbas and weekday bags https://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=10062963
- New stock of Cosmetic Bags with waterproof lining https://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=10965701

SALE CONTINUES ......

STROLLER LINERS/INSERTS!!!!!  Reduced from 150 SHEKELS to 120 SHEKELS , NEUTRAL AND BRIGHTS
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7499684

The MUST HAVE stroller caddy sells locally for 180 shekels  SELLING FAST!!! ONLY 2 LEFT ON SALE
I am making way for new stock so these stroller bags are on SALE!!  Instead of 180 shekels they are 100 shekels each!!!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/108499057/stroller-caddy-diaper-nappy-bag?ref=shop_home_active
https://www.etsy.com/listing/87199268/stroller-caddy-diaper-nappy-bag?ref=shop_home_active

The MOST STYLISH AND USEFUL diaper bag you've ever had :)  Reduced from 230 to 180 shekels!!!! ONLY 1 LEFT ON SALE!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/97670951/zipper-diaper-nappy-bag-with-fifteen?ref=shop_home_active

I live locally in RBS Alef, or you can shop online for a gift to send overseas.

www.traceylipman.etsy.com
999 2735
familylipman at gmail.com

--