[RBS] RIMON REALTY FANTASTIC FIVE-simple, straightforward and effective!

Rimon Realty Office office at rimonrealty.com
Sun Jun 16 14:49:06 IDT 2013

Every Week Rimon Realty showcases 5 excellent properties!

For a full listing of all of our properties for sale and rent, call us
today for a free consultation.

This Week's Fantastic Five:

1.Exclusive: Nahar Yarden/Maor -5 rooms, 170m all on one floor, spacious,
huge garden, renovated, master bedroom, amazing views, large living area,
opt for expansion 2, 200, 000-OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY JUNE 28 10-11AM.

2. Exclusive: Noam-4.5 rooms, central a/c, machsan, sukkah 1,275,000-ready
for an offer!

3. Exclusive: Ayalon-4 rooms, central a/c, master bath, sukkah porch, great
view 1, 180,000 nis ready for an offer!

4. Exclusive: Ein Gedi-New On the market: 4.5 rooms, garden, large sukkah
porch, private entrance, close to Yeshivat Lev Hatorah 1, 444,000 nis

5. Exclusive: Uriah 5 rooms, views, 2nd floor, eat-in kitchen 1, 285,000 nis

RBS GIMMEL:

 4 rooms, covered parking 1, 020,000 nis
 4 rooms, stunning views, large sukkah porch, ready in a few months
 1, 100,000 nis
 5 room, garden apt, 1, 240,000 nis
 5 rooms, 200m, garden, gorgeous views, parking, machsan, total privacy
 1, 400,000 nis
 5 rooms with opt. for additioanl rooma nd opt for a rental unit, garden,
amazing views 1, 450,000 nis
 cottage 220m, quiet location, gorgeous views, porch, garden, 1, 800,000 nis

Rentals:

Dolev 5 rooms 5300 nis
Dolev 5 room, garden, duplex 5800 nis
Palace Gardens 5 rooms 6500 nis
Kishon Cottage 6 rooms 6500 nis

CALL US TO FIND OUT ABOUT MISHKAFAYIM AND OTHER NEW PROJECTS!

SEE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT RIMON.....

"We had a great experience selling our home with Rimon.  Each member of
their team was great to work with and they quickly found us a buyer at a
price that worked for us."
D.C. from RBSA