[RBS] "Michal Wigs" Sale -- NEWS!!

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 16 19:48:33 IDT 2013

Following the overwhelming success of this past week's Shaitel Sale, we have decided to offer the following special (in addition to our already low prices):
**** Shoulder-length shaitels only: 1999 NIS!!! (And now....up to 3 payments!!!)
You wont find this price anywhere!!
Offer valid until Rosh Chodesh Av
Scalp look / Non-scalp look * Fully Gloved Interior * Badatz Hechsher * LONG SHAITELSSHOULDER LENGTHFALLSHAT FALLS**ALL SHAITELS BETWEEN 1840 nis - 2450 nis!! FREE DELIVERY within 48 hours if the Shaitel you want isn't in stock! For more information or to order call: SHAYNA ENKIN 052 679 1773 / 992 0241or reply to this email. Shayna Enkin