[RBS] Fabulous Fiction- a 3-part writing workshop with Riva Pomerantz-starting june 26

Miriam Epstein miriam.epstein at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 21:30:37 IDT 2013

Fabulous Fiction!

A Three-Part Writing Workshop

.         Learn Riva's Magical 3 R's of Perfect Plot

.         Let's Talk Dialogue!

.         Structure! Structure! Structure! The hows and whys of building a
great story

.         Peek behind-the-scenes at the creation of Riva's bestselling
novels

.         Tap into your own inner resources to unlock your fabulous writing
potential

An exciting interactive hands-on writing course with Riva Pomerantz.

Riva Pomerantz is the author of six bestselling books and an acclaimed
fiction writer for Mishpacha Magazine. She is also a trained life coach and
an international motivational speaker.

Starts Wednesday June 26 at 9:30 a.m.  Sign up soon as spots are filling up
fast!   60 shekels per class.  If you join I will give you the address.

Call Miriam Epstein 02-999-3396 or just e-mail me!