[RBS] Much more than surviving the summer - this Wednesday!

Beverly Chimes beverlychimes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:12:47 IDT 2013

*So many of us go look to the summer with dread or anxiety or  struggle
with the balancing and juggling.*

*I think that with some planning and focus, we can change this.*

*It would be great if you could join me - also let your friends know too!*

*Take care*

*Beverly
*

*
*

*Much More than surviving the Summer – practical tips and planning workshop*

Come join us for a workshop on getting the most out of your summer and
taking care of everyone's needs – including your own!

*Wednesday  19 June*

*Workshop 1:*

Venue: Nahal Maor 17/1

Time: 10-11am