[RBS] Metropolitan Israel-Design/Build

metropolitan.israel metropolitan.israel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 13:00:26 IDT 2013

Metropolitan Israel is a Design/Build firm

We are a design/ build firm in Israel with offices here and in New York.
As most of our clients live abroad, they rely on our firm, to not only
design and build their projects, but to be their "eyes and
ears", while they are not here to oversee the day to day process. We
have been building and renovating here and abroad for over 20 years,
with a unique service oriented approach, which our clients are
accustomed to. Our approach to each project is with an open, creative
mind, as every client's needs and vision are unique. Our attention
to detail has created a reputation for quality appreciated by our
discerning client list.

If you are contemplating purchasing a residence or renovating, here in
Israel, please feel free to contact us and set up an appointment to see
if our services will be suited for your needs. Please feel free to
browse our website, at metropolitanisrael.com
<http://metropolitanisrael.com/> .
Thank you.

Isaac Eisenberg