[RBS] RECOMMENDATION: Eliezer movers

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Tue Jun 18 12:00:17 IDT 2013

Moving this summer?
I just moved and used Eliezer movers - they were fantastic!!!!!

Eliezer came and gave me an estimate before the move and promised to hold to
his price, and he did.

He sent a whole crew of Israeli guys who were patient, respectful, helpful
and quick. They even disassembled all our furniture and wrapped it to
protect it during the move.

They moved our things out of our apt quickly with a smile on their face and
kind words the whole time.

At the other end, they assembled all of our closets and moved things into
position.
Ours was a big move and I don't think anyone else would have been able to do
it with multiple trucks, a crew of 10 guys, quickly and efficiently.

For their telephone number, just look at the cover of the ShemeshPhone or on
Shemesh OnLine.

I heartily recommend them.
If you have any questions or want a more detailed recommendation, feel free
to call.

Riki