[RBS] Shidduchim Workshop: Part 2 Investigations, Guiding your child through the process

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 15:14:27 IDT 2013

> Is your child starting  shidduchim?
>

>Hi,
>Just a reminder:
>The Shidduchim Workshop Part 2
> tomorrow Wednesday June 19th.
>Nachal Lachish 34/2
>8:30pm
>

>Looking forward to  seeing you there.
>Sara Dina
>999-0761
>

> Is  your child starting Shidduchim? Is it a little [a lot]  confusing?
>
>[Individual  Counseling for Couples] or
>
> Shidduchim Workshop :  Helping our child [ and  ourselves ] through the
>process?
>Many great  recommendations! {and Wedding Invitations!!!}
>
>Quotes: "It really helped
  me prepare for this next stage of our lives."
>"Insights Invaluable!"
        Riki Fried

>"...helped me tremendously --- the
  guidelines and answers to all our endless questions granted me and I know all
  those in the group success in all our endeavors.
>”I personally recommend
  her workshop to anyone"      Chaya Dina
  Shriki

> BE"H
>
>  4-week workshop
  covering  Shidduch topics aimed to
>help you feel clearer and more at
  ease.

>The series will be divided into the following
  classes:

>1.Shidduchim:
>-How can we help our child get
  ready?
>-Parent's Role in the Process
>-Knowing what to look
  for
>-What's your Hishtadlus?
>
>2. Investigations
>-Making those
  phone calls
>-gaining clarity
>-Outline of Dating Structure and Ideas
  Behind It -The First Date and
>onward...
>
>3.Helping Our Child Through
  the Process
>-Dating Properly so that each date counts
>
>4.Navigating
  Those New Relationships... and Keeping Them Good.
>-Parent-Married
  Child
>-Parent-Daughter-n-Law/ Son-n-Law
>-Mechatunim
>
>For more
  information, call Sara Dina 999-0761, 050-413-1800

  list rbs at cs.huji.ac.il
  http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/rbsA/

>To subscribe, unsubscribe, or
  set digest or vacation mode,