[RBS] artist looking for home to host sale

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at 013net.net
Fri Jun 21 10:55:40 IDT 2013

A very special and talented artist, Yaakov Kimchi (I believe he lives in
Tzfat) is looking for someone to host an evening sale of his artwork. The
host would receive 15% of sales and needs to do absolutely nothing-no
advertising, no hanging of pictures, no rearranging of furniture. He will
take care of everything. All he needs is your house for an evening. I
attended his last exhibit and it was really stunning and I was also taken by
his menschlichkeit.

The pictures he sells are both beautiful and inexpensive (he sells mostly
high-quality framed prints of his original works).

The only "criteria" he asked for is as few stairs as possible leading up to
the apartment as he needs to bring up the pictures.

If you are interested, please contact:

Yaakov Kimchi: 03-578-1358