[RBS] Shiur by Rav Tzadok Cable

Pesha Kaufman peshkauf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 16:55:32 IDT 2013

I would like to invite the women of RBS to a shiur on achdus given by the
wonderful teacher and lecturer, Rav Tzadok Cable.  Rav Tzadok is a voice of
sanity in an insane world.

 The shiur will take place at our home,Nachal Luz 10/3, this coming
Wednesday evening, June 26th,  at 8:15 p.m.  There is no charge for the
shiur.  It is being given l'illuyi nishmat Aliza Sherman, Leeba bas Bunim
Tvi.

Please RSVP at 999-6141 if you can, so I can make sure to have enough
seating, but come hear Rav Cable even if you can't respond!

All the best,

Pesha Kaufman