[RBS] English Chug Bayit with Mayoral Candidate Eli Cohen

The Palmers ypalmer70 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 09:44:04 IDT 2013

We live in a large neighborhood with a lot of residents bli ayin hara. Our
next mayor and council will have direct impacts on our daily lives. We want
to give you the chance to meet ELI COHEN, one of the candidates, ask your
questions,
and get answers.

This Chug Bayit will be in English and will be the first of many in English
over the coming weeks.

Below are details of the next Chug Bayit with Eli Cohen.

Yoni Palmer
RBS Mateh Head, Eli Cohen for Mayor