[RBS] Check out our many properties for sale and rent!

Shoshana Weis Realty weisshoshana at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 12:45:24 IDT 2013

*PROPERTIES FOR SALE*

Nof Harama,  Limited opportunity, 190 meter cottage, large
garden/balconies, expansion options, 5 minute walk from Hayarkon, low price
1.7-1.75

Dolev, 5 room, first floor, balcony, a/c, 2 enclosed parking's, view,
upgraded kitchen 1.6

Dolev, 3.5 rooms, balcony, a/c, machsan, covered parking, prime location
1.25

Dolev, 3 room, 1st flow, elevator, challal, 1.17

Dolev, 4 rooms, machsan, balcony, covered parking, a/c, 1.23

Ein Gedi, 4 rooms, 70 meter garden, a/c, upgraded kitchen, view, private
entrance, challal 1.32

Ein Gedi, 5 room duplex, a/c, balcony. garden, parking, 1.5

Ein Gedi, 6 room duplex, beautifully finished, a/c, bars, screens,
ens-suite, gorgeous view, 2 machsanim, 1.85

Luz, 6.5 room duplex, a/c, large balcony, big salon, 3 way air flow, 1.8

Luz, 5.5 rooms, a/c, balcony, new kitchen, new bathrooms + floors, great
neighbors! 1.5

Katlav, 6.5 room duplex, c/a, machsan, balcony, 1.55

Lachish 5.5 rooms plus unit, 200 meters, fully upgraded, 200 meter garden,
private entrance, steps from the mercaz, 1.99

Lachish, 5.5 rooms, a/c, large garden, desirable block, 1.6

Matta, 4 rooms, low floor, a/c in every room, balcony, custom kitchen,
en-suite, 1.25

Micha, 6 room duplex, newly renovated, a/c. view, separate lr/dr, 3 way air
flow, 3 balconies, 1.5

Nachshon, 5 room garden apt, ground floor, a/c, porch, upgraded kitchen,
,machsan, 1.65

Refaim Area, 10 room cottage, 240 square meters, large, separate suite,
highest standard, upgrades throughout, gorgeous view.

RBS Gimmel, 5.5 room, 300 meters, 2 floors, extra unit, garden highest
standard, under 2.0

Sorek, 4 Rooms, low floor, a/c, machsan, 1.35

*RENTALS*
*
*
Machsan in the Mercaz 800/month
Dolev 40 meter office, 1700/month
Dolev, 3 rooms, 3100/month
Arugot, 4 room duplex, 4000/month
Ein Gedi 5 rooms, 5900/ month
Revivim, 3 rooms/3800 month
Revivim, 1.5 rooms, 5000/month
Lachish, 4 rooms/4000 month
Lachish, 2 rooms, 2300/month
Ein Gedi 6 rooms, huge garden, 6900/month
Kishon 6 rooms, fully furnished, 6500/month
Timna 8 rooms, 8500/month

For a full listing of our  properties please call, we would be happy to
assist you!

*
*
*Shoshana - Broker*