[RBS] Seniors (55+) of RBS/BS are invited!

rcohen613 at aol.com rcohen613 at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 15:04:52 IDT 2013

presents

An Evening of Violin Music
Wednesday, August 21
7:30 PM

A Concert by Nir Sarussi

Nir Sarussi, a violin master, has entertained audiences around the world. On August 21, Nir's violin will come alive here in Ramat Beit Shemesh as we kickoff The Greybeard Experience's first local event.

Nir will entertain us with exciting musical styles including Classical,

Balkan,  Ethnic, Gypsy, Irish, Klezmer,  Hasidic, and more. For those of you who have not heard Nir perform, you are in store for a real treat.

Born in 1977 and raised in Afula, Nir has been playing the violin since the age of nine. He holds a violin degree from the Rubin Music Academy and a music teacher’s certificate from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.

Join us and your friends for this evening of fine wine, wonderful music, and delicious desserts. This will be a unique opportunity for all of us to get acquainted and to make new friends.

Reserve your seat(s) now! There will be limited seating capacity which will be available on a first come, first served basis. So, reserve as soon as possible by emailing us at greybeards613 at gmail.com as we do expect a capacity attendance.

Wednesday, August 21
7:30 PM
Ahavat Tzion Simcha Hall
Nachal Timna 2