[RBS] Last 2 Sundays to try Women's Basketball!!

kyweiss at aol.com kyweiss at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 16:13:11 IDT 2013

Always wanted to play basketball? or have you played and you miss it?

We have a women's group INDOORS here in RBS at Ulam Sorek on Sunday nights (9pm) with a female coach, it's lots of fun!

(To have enough people for a good game we can always use more pple now that some went to chu"l, so if you can only make it by 9:15 or 9:30 it would still be worthwhile!)

The season ends at the end of June, so there are only 2 Sundays left - come tonight and/or next week to try it out to see if you want to join us next year! :)

You can call the coach, Nurit (hebrew speaking) directly: 050-866-4905

OR for further questions or to find out more you can call me at 052-712-8482.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Kineret
RBS Resident