[RBS] Women's support group for caregivers of Parents

Jeanne Drutman drutman at netvision.net.il
Sun Jun 23 18:09:13 IDT 2013

Caring For Aging Parents/Parents-in-law.

Weekly morning guided support group being formed, to be facilitated by an
experienced, registered Social Worker, in English.

Over 6 weeks for a nominal fee we will address the issues that are of most
concern, continuation thereafter to depend on participants.

Email me your interest giving contact details, or phone me on 999-5947 for
more information.

Jeanne Drutman.