[RBS] Making a simcha? NEW MENUS - LOWER PRICES

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Jun 23 23:09:43 IDT 2013

BAR /BAT MITSVAH PARTIES:

We have new menus with lower prices and separate kids menus to save you
money!
Get the food kids love at a lower price per person!

One example: try a falafel bar for your next simcha-original fun menu at a
fraction of
the price of chicken!

OR we can offer French fries and crispy onion rings fried ON THE PREMISES in
our very own deep fryer!  Serve hot dogs and fries for kids and pay far less
than the adult prices! No more wimpy fries!

BRISSIM:

Pancake bars - new lower price!

Ask about our NEW LOWER PRICES ON BRISSIM - extra bagels and spreads at
lower prices!

Now available- salmon and quiche , more for less!

KIDDUSHES:

Do you think kiddushes have gotten out of hand? We will make a kiddush that
is beautiful, mechubad, but not over the top ! Menus and arrangements for
many price ranges! Call for a personal quote.

Call now to book , we are booking up fast for summer and spring dates !

Leeba Rosenthal
Yoni Ray
& THE STAFF of BESIMCHA ~DEDICATED TO MAKING YOUR SIMCHA EVERYTHING YOU
DREAM IT TO BE!

BESIMCHA ~ Party Planning, Catering  and Decor
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11 ~ www.besimcha-israel.com