[RBS] Unsolicited recommendation: "Goldsmith the Silversmith"

David Bar-Cohn david at 613design.com
Tue Jun 25 17:01:16 IDT 2013

I have a pair of 3-branch candlesticks from my parents - they were
hopelessly tarnished, bent, parts barely hanging on. I wasn't even sure they
were worth salvaging.

I took them to Ted Goldsmith ("Goldsmith the Silversmith") here in RBS. Not
only were they "salvageable", but when I picked them up a couple of days
later I was stunned to see what look like a pair of brand new candlesticks.
What a transformation!

Whether your silver items need a little work or - as in my case - an
"extreme makeover", I highly recommend Ted Goldsmith. He  takes great pride
in his work, his prices are reasonable, and turnaround time is quick.

Goldsmith the Silversmith can be reached at 052-766-9737 or 02-995-1305.

David Bar-Cohn