[RBS] Make sure you know where your kids are

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 22:00:52 IDT 2013

An email that came to us...

It has come to our attention that a large party has been scheduled for
tonight in the Beit Shemesh area. It is not a school party – I don't even
know who the organizers are. As the party will definitely have drinking and
most probably drugs, it is certainly off limits to our students. It is
imperative that you know where your child is and that you monitor his / her
activities tonight. I am quite certain that this is not the first party of
this nature of the summer, nor will it be the last.