[RBS] Special on BAGELS at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 14:18:30 IDT 2013

SPECIAL! Bagels on special at Saidels Bakery this week. Call for details.

What makes the perfect American style bagel? It has to be boiled then baked - to give it a chewy texture (not like Israeli bagels which are not boiled first). It must have a crispy crust - from being baked in a brick oven. It must have a balance between sweet and sour - from adding natural sourdough yeast. All these requirements are met (and then some) in our bakery. We have two added requirements - they must be made with love - each one of our bagels are handmade with the love only an artisan baker can give, and they must be healthy - our bagels contain 10% organic stone ground whole wheat flour. And best of all .... they are on special this week.

Our bagels come topped with -
Sesame

Poppy
Salted
Mixed seeds/everything
Plain

Note: Special does not include whole wheat and spelt bagels, which are also available at the regular price.

Saidels Bakery also makes a wide range of delicious challahs, health breads (including the Rambam bread and New York Deli Rye bread, 5 kinds of spelt breads), cookies, apple pies, quiches and freshly ground organic flours.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have 2 pick-up points or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point is at: Hadine and Uri Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30
In Ramat Shilo at: Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11. Tel: 0779620023. 14:00-15:30

For more info and to order, visit our website www.saidels.com or call 09-7941222

Best regards

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - "baked with love"