[RBS] Miniatures from Gila's Custom Catering - unsolicited recommendation

Yael and Yehonasan Crow jcrow at bezeqint.net
Wed Jun 26 23:33:04 IDT 2013

We treated ourselves this past Shabbos to food from Gila’s Custom Catering.
While we like all her food, I feel the need to rant and rave about her
miniatures.  Specifically, we sampled lemon meringue pie, fruit tarts,
chocolate mousse pie and cannolis.  They were beautiful and absolutely
delicious (the cannolis were my favorite).  They would look stunning at any
simcha.  I highly recommend them.

-Yael Crow (RBS resident)