[RBS] 13 yr old Babysiter at your service!

bat sheva bat.shevvie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 13:54:56 IDT 2013

My name is Shevvie Radonsky. I am a 13 1/2 yrs old Beit Yaakov
student. I have been babysitting the neighbors' kids and my 5 younger
siblings for a long time. I am available to babysit anywhere in Ramat
Beit Shemesh Aleph over the summer vacation, starting this coming
monday. I charge 15 nis per hour. I am very reliable. References
available. Please respond by email or call 029996184
Shevvie